Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Director of the CJV, appeared by phone on the “In the News” show of the Jewish Broadcasting Service, facing off with Rabbi Eric Yoffie, immediate Past President of the Union for Reform Judaism, discussing the CJV’s criticism of the URJ’s condemnation of Israel’s anti-BDS law and friendly visit with PA President Mahmoud Abbas.
- Rabbis Celebrate Trump Executive Order on Religious Liberty
President Trump’s new Executive Order on religious liberty is a clear win for all Americans and all faiths. It is indeed the end of an era, and it comes not a moment too soon.
- Are Liberal Jewish Lawmakers “Clueless on Anti-Semitism?” Prominent Rabbis Say Yes
This is yet another shameful accusation of anti-Semitism from Jewish Democrats against those whose views do not conform to their own, as if Judaism and liberalism were one and the same.
- Rabbis Accuse Tufts University of “Fostering an AntiSemitic Environment”
Tufts administrators took sides in a manner that neatly inverted the haters and the hated, and thus directly contributed to the environment which led to the grotesque and underhanded passage of an anti-Semitic student government resolution on the eve of Passover.
- Anti-Israeli Hypocrisy, and the Sacredness of Self-Defense
(This article appeared on American Thinker.) A 37 year-old Jordanian man started stabbing an Israeli police officer this past Sunday, […]
- The President’s Executive Order on Religious Freedom – A Double Victory
(This article was published in American Thinker.) President Trump’s executive order on religious freedom is of historic import. Not only […]
- A Sad Day for American Jewish Media
When it is the editor of The Forward who expresses her "dread, despair and embarrassment" that Israel avoided extermination in 1967, we can express our disappointment, but few of us are surprised.