- Rabbis Applaud Trump Moves on Jerusalem
President Trump’s decision is correct politically and pragmatically. It is previous Presidents, European and Arab leaders who should be questioned regarding their double standard applied uniquely to Israel.
- Israeli Minister Spoke “Words of Truth,” Rabbis Say — CJV Condemns “Witch Hunt” Against Minister Hotovely
“She held up a mirror to much of American Jewry, and some of their self-appointed leaders do not like what they see. Instead of attacking the messenger, they should do some soul-searching.”
- Rabbis criticize Jewish Federations for “partisan and divisive” statements
“These needless, partisan and divisive statements are extremely harmful to Jewish unity and the Jewish future,” said Rabbi Pesach Lerner, President of the CJV. “By every measure, attachment to Judaism and Jewish tradition is growing in Israel, and, unfortunately, collapsing in America outside of Orthodoxy.”
- Chanukah, Heroism, and President Trump
Chanukah is God’s reminder to stand strong for values – holy, eternal and true values – and to defy the majority in taking a moral stand.
- Reform’s Celebration of Lawlessness
No one was “roughed up” due to being a Reform Jew, much as saying so delighted anti-Semitic bigots around the globe. Whatever violence transpired was directly attributable to the behavior of Rabbi Davidson and his colleagues.
- Sometimes the obvious needs to be said
President Trump acknowledged that “Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel” is not just an applause line at a generation of AIPAC conferences. So, who would oppose such an obvious iteration of reality? It seems like almost everybody.